|» District Calendar|
|» District Newsletter|
|» Education Foundation|
|» Guidance and Counseling|
|» Harassment, Intimidation, & Bullying Forms & Information|
|» School Choice|
|» School Lunch|
|» Use of Facilities|
Educational Foundation of Pennsville Public School
254 S Broadway, PO Box 406
Pennsville NJ 08070
Contact for additional information:
Founded in 2005, the Educational Foundation of Pennsville Public School District is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) tax exempt public charity dedicated to improving the future of public educationin the Pennsville School District. The Foundation operates exclusively for charitable and educational purposes by providing funding to enhance the educational and cultural opportunities for our students and staff.
Purpose and Goals :
The Foundation is a newly formed, independent nonpolitical organization to:
- Operate exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
- Assist the schools in their growth and development.
- Enhance educational and cultural opportunities.
- Assist in acquiring private, corporate and governmental support for improvement and expansion of equipment, buildings, and other services.
- Acquire and administer gifts, bequests and grants for the benefit of the Pennsville Public School District, its student faculty.
The Foundation's initial dual goals are to:
- Approve small and accomplish-able projects for the general use and betterment of the student body.
- Raise funds for the completion of the approved projects.